Human Resources Information Systems Analyst
George J. Igel & Co., Inc. | Columbus, Ohio
Reports to: Director of Safety and Employee Development
Direct Reports: n/a
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., unless otherwise dictated
Job Location: 3500 Alum Creek Drive, Columbus, Ohio
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with Human Resources Manager to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Prepares detailed Excel spreadsheets combining multiple data streams into a coherent strategy.
- Compiles complex data reports, summaries, and logs for Operations, as requested.
- Serves as liaison between HR, Information Technology, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Responsible for outside verification of employment requests.
- Compiles and edits footage to align with department’s training videos.
- Maintains company utility ticket requests weekly through OHIO811/OUPS software iDig.
- Serves as a member to the OHIO811/OUPS Technology Committee.
- Other duties as assigned.
Any deviation of job responsibilities must be first cleared by Director of Safety and Employee Development.
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference in business, human resources, or technology-related fields
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3 years’ experience in HRIS
- Must have reliable transportation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Beekeeper, Vector Solutions, EMP Trust HR and Sage300CRE (Timberline) software preferred
- Knowledge of TurningPoint Technologies preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PremierPro video editing software preferred
- Knowledge of OHIO811/OUPS utility ticket notification process preferred
- Skill with database queries and custom report writing preferred
To apply: Email resume to email@example.com.