Accent on Management | Worthington, Ohio
Accent on Management (AOM), a central Ohio based association management company, is looking for a new executive assistant to join their team. This position would support the executive directors of multiple nonprofit associations. AOM offers a flexible and fun work environment along with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Answering phones and email inquiries from members
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Excel, copier, Publisher, Outlook
- Receive and process all checks
- Process credit card payments for association clients
- Balance association accounts with bookkeeper monthly
- Invoice monthly on outstanding invoices from Trial Balance report.
- Manage client membership software program (MemberClicks, YourMembership, etc.)
- Maintain membership database files, i.e. address updates, dues renewals date
- Maintain membership records
- Manage dues renewal process, send renewal invoices, process payments
- Send new member materials, if applicable
- Handle member correspondence regarding upcoming events
- Work with the Executive Director on preparing meeting announcements registration web site and/or printed registration pieces
- Manage trade show/exhibits/sponsors; assign booths; process sponsorship income
- Prepare and manage registrations for virtual and in-person events – including payment processing, accurate data, etc.
- Prepare and send confirmations and post-conference surveys to all registrants
- Prepare onsite materials including name badges, registration packets, handouts, etc.
- Post materials for virtual programs
- Work with the Executive Director in preparing board meeting materials, as needed
- Attend pre-con meeting with the Executive Director and the hotel staff
- Attend meetings/conventions
- Communicate with promotional companies, or companies regarding ordering signs, etc. for meetings/conventions
- Attend board meetings; take minutes, as needed
- Assist with preparations and implementation of virtual programs
- Submit CLE applications and submissions to the appropriate accrediting authority
- Design and oversee conference mobile app
- Make website updates, as directed (MemberClicks)
- Create e-newsletters and other announcements using Constant Contact or similar programs; maintain lists of members to distribute
- Send email blasts, as directed
- Prepare/design promotional flyers, brochures, post cards, etc.
- Manage client social media accounts (LinkedIn)
- Manage on-demand CLE library (SeminarWeb); post recorded programs; process registrations; track usage
For more information about the company, visit www.accentonmanagement.com.
To apply: Interested applicants should email resumes to Peggy Blankenship at Peggy@assnoffices.com .